The declarations below are taken from real insurance accident claims types. They are genuine, real (you can’t make up this kind of things). Read them and laugh and just be super grateful that it wasn’t you.
Events with Pedestrians.
- The pedestrian ran for the pavement, however, I got him.
- The man was all over the road. I needed to swerve many times before I actually hit him.
- I was sure the old fellow would never ever make it to the other side of the roadway when I struck him.
- To avoid striking the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian instead.
- The pedestrian had no idea which way to run as I ran over him.
- The car in front hit the pedestrian however he got up, so I hit him once again.
- I saw a slow moving, unfortunate faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roofing system of my car.
- A pedestrian hit me and then he went under my car.
Accidents with other automobiles.
- I hit a parked truck that was actually coming from the other direction.
- A truck actually backed through my windshield into my wife’s face.
- The other car crashed with mine without offering caution of its intent.
- My car was legally parked as it then backed into another vehicle. When I saw I could not prevent a collision, I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car.
- I began to slow down my car, but the traffic was much more stationary in motion than I thought.
- The mishap took place when I was trying to bring my car from a skid by steering it into the other car.
- I was backing my automobile out of the driveway in the usual way when it was hit by the other car in the same location it had been struck several times in the past.
- I was unable to drop in time, and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and travelers then left immediately for a getaway with injuries.
- The guy behind me struck me on the behind. He then went to rest in a bush with only his rear end showing.
- The car in front of me picked up a yellow light, so I had no option but to strike him. (She pressed him through the intersection).
Accidents, catastrophes, and injuries.
- Getting home, I drove into the incorrect house and crashed with a tree I do not have.
- I told the cop that I was not really injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.
- I retreated from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
- I believed my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.
- As I approached an intersection a sign, all of a sudden appeared in a place where no stop indication had actually ever appeared before. I was unable to drop in time to avoid the incident.
- While trying to kill a fly, I drove my vehicle into a utility pole.
- I saw two kangaroos having it off in the middle of the roadway. So I hit them, which then actually caused me to ejaculate through the sunroof.
- I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later discovered in a ditch by some stray cows.
- The utility pole was indeed approaching. I was trying to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.
- I pulled into the side of the roadway since there was smoke originating from under the hood. I understood there was a fire in the engine, so I took my pet and smothered it with a blanket.
- The complainant had hit a cow. The concerns and answers on the claim form were – Q: What caution was offered by you? A: Horn. Q: What warning was actually given by the other party? A: Moo.
Who Is Really To Blame?
- Nobody was to blame for the mishap, but it would never have taken place if the other motorist had actually been alert.
- I didn’t believe the speed limit used after midnight.
- I had been looking for plants throughout the day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge emerged, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.
- The actual indirect cause of the car accident was a little man in a little car with a big mouth.
- I was addressing about 70 or 80 mph when my sweetheart reached over and got my testicles, so I lost control.
- I was on the method to the doctor with rear end problem when my universal joint gave way triggering me to have an accident.
- On approach to the traffic signal on the car in front unexpectedly broke.
- The accident was brought on by me waving to the man I struck last week.
- Windscreen broke. Trigger unidentified. Most likely Voodoo.
- No witnesses would confess having seen the mishap until after it happened.
Thank you to our contributors: